Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coughdrops Are Not Food

...Well then I hypocritically and successfully printed not one but THREE documents on 200b today. All PDFs. God damnit.

Am quite sick. Apologies to anyone who was actually trying to study through my coughing fits today. And to anyone who had to deal with my fuck-you-I'm-sick demeanor at the desk today. Especially people in C's Curatorial Seminar. But the truth is that there is only one copy of "Inside the White Cube" on reserve, and you should have done the reading more than an hour in advance of the class. And final apologies to the two people whose class meetings I ruined because I could not find a book that was shelved improperly...a mere one shelf below where it should have been. There was a lot of Dayquil in my system earlier (and now).

Thanks to the girl who complemented my Anthropologie belt. I figure that even if I look, sound, feel, act like crap, if I wear something from Anthropologie it probably helps the overall facade (lol architecture)

Speaking of, STEVE HOLL!
GA

No comments:

Post a Comment